Tuesday, September 3, 2013

random knits..

It has been a very long while since I have posted some knits...
It's not that I haven't been knitting....
It's maybe cause I have been knitting SO much..
(Hopeful)
I just graduated this August from my second year at Word of Life Bible Institute.
And this fall I am interning at the Word of Life Bible Institute campus in Canada.
--->Read more about that exciting adventure at my other blog:
And I have decided to use the donations from the things I knit to put towards my ministry.
Go ahead get your order today!
*****Winter is coming!*****
...no doubt about that!
Might as well be prepared!
 
There is a multitude of a selection of hats for you to order from-
But don't let that hold you back from being creative and making up your own color scheme or pattern! 

to order your hat... or your friends hat...
(for that wonderful homemade Christmas gift)
 


 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment